MK. "Detachable doll wig with magnets."
In this video I will tell you how to make a removable wig with magnets, from goat hair, for a doll.
The wool is pre-dyed in the desired shade, with ordinary hair dye.
For the base of the wig, I use dried wet wipes.
First, I wrap the doll's head with cling film to prevent glue from entering.
- I distribute the napkin on the doll's head, avoiding the formation of folds. I grease the entire surface with PVA glue, let it dry.
- I do the operations twice. After complete drying, I draw the outline of the hair with a pencil. Along the hairline, I cut the resulting base for the wig.
- I mount neodymium magnets on the head of the doll and the base of the wig.
- Using Kristall glue, I glue rows of hair, starting from the bottom of the doll's nape.
- It is important to determine how the hairstyle will lie on the forehead and temples.
- I glue all the hair to the base of the wig, in a circle.
- At the very top, I make a through hole. I paste a round bun of hair into it.
- I glue the final bun of hair on the inside of the base.
The detachable wig is ready.
Enjoy your creativity!
Yours faithfully, Minina Marina