Master Class. Miniature hedgehog fish
In this video I will tell you how to make a miniature fish with your own hands using simple and affordable materials.
Required materials and tools:
- Deodorant ball
- Eyelet wire
- Acrylic paints
- PVA glue (polyvinyl acetate)
- Clay Moment
- Thermal gun
- Pencil simple
The first step is to take out the ball from the deodorant and wash it with soap.
- From the foil I form the mouth, tail and four fins of the fish. I fix it on the ball with hot glue.
- Outlined the horizontal and vertical markings for the body of the fish. Glued her mouth.
- Prepared a hole for a wire loop. I fixed the loop with a heat gun.
- With an awl, I made holes for the needles of the fish and glued the remaining fins.
- I cut needles from toothpicks. I glued them with glue. At the mouth of the fish, the needles are shorter in length.
I pasted over the whole fish with pieces of paper napkin using PVA glue.
After drying, we proceed to painting.
- Covered the belly of the fish with white acrylic paint. I painted the back with brown paint. Feathered the border of the color transition with light brown paint.
- In the face of the fish, she outlined the eyes and painted them with white and brown paint. I drew stripes on the fins.
- For a vintage look, I mixed white, gray, black and yellow paints. Having removed the excess paint from the brush, I walked over the figure. Finally, using the same method, I painted the fish figurine with gold paint.
Our Hedgehog Fish is ready! It can be used as accessories for doll compositions. Also, it will look great on the New Year tree!
Enjoy your creativity!
Material prepared Tiunova Alexandra